How your information is used
Registration and account information:
When you create or reconfigure your account and use our App you voluntarily give us personal information, such as your name, email, phone number and, when necessary, billing information. If you provide us with your phone number, you agree to receive text messages to that number from us. You may choose to provide us with additional information, for example, with your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages. If authorized by you, we may also have an on-going access to your personal information from third-party social media sites like Facebook, if you and/or users of those sites give us access to such information, depending upon your or users’ settings on those sites.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- provide, maintain and improve our services, including to provide additional features and content;
- respond to your questions and requests and provide customer service;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
- personalize and improve the services;
- detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
In serving you, we may use or store your precise geographic location, if you give us permission to do so. We may use and store information about your location to provide features of our App and to improve and customize the App. We do not use or share this data for any other purpose. Many devices will indicate through an icon when location services are operating. We only share this location information with others as approved by you.
Our servers automatically record information (“log data”) created by your use of the App. Log data may include information such as your IP address, operating system, device and search terms. We receive log data when you sign into our App. We use log data to provide our service, measure and improve it.
Restrictions towards children:
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
No ad companies collect data through our service:
We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
When we disclose information
Law and harm:
Our commitment to data security
Changes to this Policy
How to contact us
If you have further privacy concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by filling out a contact form at www.Astreontech.ca or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.